Recruitment and manning agencies told to adopt DOH guidelines on the arrival and repatriation of OFWs and seafarers
The POEA has ordered all licensed Philippine recruitment and manning agencies to follow the guidelines issued by the Department of Health on the arrival/repatriation and mandatory quarantine of OFWs and seafarers.
POEA orders recruiters to monitor and assist deployed workers and seafarers affected by the coronavirus pandemic
The POEA requires all Philippine recruitment agencies (PRAs) and licensed manning agencies (LMAs) to closely monitor and report the status and condition of their deployed Filipino workers and to coordinate with the concerned Philippine Overseas Labor Office in extending the needed assistance to the affected workers.
• Conciliation conferences scheduled are reset until further notice. • New schedules will be posted in this website upon resumption of normal government office operations.
ADJUDICATION OF CASES
• All scheduled hearing during the period of quarantine are suspended until further notice.
• All newly docketed cases shall be scheduled for hearing after the quarantine period.
• Sincere workers who recently arrived in the Philippines should observe the 14-day mandatory self-quarantine before proceeding too the POEA
• The Special TOPIK registration scheduled on April 6-8, 2020 is postponed indefinitely.